We are looking for an experienced Content Manager to work in-house at a rapidly expanding medical business based in Watford. The company specialises in animal medicine and veterinary care so if you have a soft spot for a black lab or an ill-tempered Siamese this could be the ideal role for you.
Reporting into the Head of Content, you will be responsible for the development and implementation of a global content strategy, including content creation and managing content distribution and optimisation on our client’s web site and other digital and social channels.
What you’ll do
- Create content for customer engagement with the need to understand content distribution
- Manage the company’s online profile, updating and deploying content on the website
- Measure the performance of content and digital marketing activity and report on it
- Oversee the management of content storage
- Create constant ongoing adjustments to improve content performance
- Maintain accuracy of all product information and imagery on site to ensure a great customer experience.
- Ensure strong and prompt delivery of the content marketing plan in collaboration with other marketing colleagues
- Deliver content to maximize the SEO strategy
- Develop a content calendar based on search volume data, revenue potential and brand affinity
- Identify key audience segments, build audience personas and define segment-specific content marketing strategies.
- Analyse data to influence decision making and reporting on effectiveness of content to senior management
- Identify and solve problems that may affect SEO rankings.
- Report on activities and results and recommend on future strategy ensuring that content performance is measured at all times
- Have creative content oversight ability
You should have
- Experience in data mining to provide insight
- Gravity and authority whilst still working well in a team
- Autonomy, drive and independence – but not afraid to ask for help
- Experience as a content manager, digital producer, or from a global digital content producer
- Up-to-date knowledge of what is going on in the digital lives of the audience
- BA or MA in Media, Communication, Marketing, or equivalent experience
- CMS software experience
Content planning software experience
This is a great content management role and an excellent opportunity to make a big splash in a rapidly growing organisation