Senior Marketing Exec
Love beauty and cosmetics? Passionate about the latest trends and new products in the sector? And also have real expertise in delivering creative digital campaigns? Then we need you for this fabulous Senior Marketing Exec role at THE place to go to find out what’s hot and what’s not in make-up and skincare.
If you have a real passion for cosmetics, this fabulous beauty retailer will be your go-to online destination for products as well as expert advice. Based in gorgeous offices in one of the trendiest parts of East London, this ambitious beauty retailer wants to make waves in the online market and they need you to help them achieve it. Working alongside an inspirational team and brilliant manager from whom you’ll learn heaps, you will bring your creative flair and organisational strengths to drive real results in terms of customer engagement and response. They are looking for someone with real creative flare who thrives in fast paced and working environment.
- Brief, manage and deliver a range of creative, inspiring and effective digital campaigns
- Responsibility for implementing effective email campaigns that drive response and engagement
- Deliver creative, effective and attractive home pages and landing pages that
- Work closely with a range of creative stakeholders: photographers, videographers, designers and copywriters
- Experienced in managing and delivering a range of digital marketing campaigns including email and web pages
- Expertise in the beauty sector or if not completely passionate about the industry
- Creatively minded – we need someone who is natural in the ‘ideation’ space
- Have experience of writing creative briefs for creatives/clients/other departments/external stakeholders
- Capable of working well with creative – photographers, videographers, designers and copywriters
- Capable of working with multiple stakeholders within a business and negotiating conflicting feedback
- Project management and multi-tasking. Ability to think on your feet and be agile.
- Experience in incepting and implementing several projects at once
- Diligent, well organised, a safe pair of hands
- Gets on with the job efficiently and effectively.
If you think this Senior Marketing Exec role is for you then click ‘APPLY’ now
We specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/