We are looking to recruit an experienced Campaign Manager to work in-house at a rapidly expanding medical business based in Watford. The company specialises in animal medicine and veterinary care so if you have a soft spot for a black lab or an ill-tempered Siamese this could be the ideal role for you.
Reporting into the Head of Campaign and CRM, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for launching and managing marketing campaigns to facilitate the sale of their products through both ATL and BTL channels. This is an integral role for the business so you’ll need to be an experienced campaign manager with a background of running effective, well-managed campaigns to tightly targeted audiences.
The ideal candidate will come from an in-house background or a combination of agency and in-house, ideally within the retail or healthcare sectors.
You’ll be asked to
- Plan and manage B2C campaigns to drive client acquisition and retention
- Create an annual marketing campaign plan across their healthcare and insurance divisions
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to manage the development of all campaign communications assets, content, adaptions and delivery
- Deliver reports on past campaign performance and provide input on how to improve future campaigns
- Manage agency and internal relationships to support the delivery of all campaigns across all channels
- Engage with internal stakeholders to refine and enhance campaign briefs
You should have
- Previous campaign management experience, ideally within consumer, retail or technology
- Good planning, analytical and project management skills
- Experience of mining data to provide insight into campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage multiple jobs to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivation and independence
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Commercially focused, strong attention to detail, agile
- Good negotiation and presentation skills coupled with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to set priorities, anticipate issues and proactively develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Creativity and initiative to develop new ideas
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager within travelling distance of Watford to make a real impact at a rapidly growing business.