Major Players are working with a leading, full service digital agency who are looking for a Web Publisher to join innovative and growing team. This agency works with some fantastic tech brands and are constantly transforming the way their clients interact with their customers. If you are looking for your next challenge and want to work for a fantastic agency, this could be the role for you!
This role will be responsible for the day to day management of web content across the UK. You will be responsible for creating web content across various global territories and creating Adobe Manager Experience (AEM) workflows. The successful candidate will have experience in delivering digital products, ideally with CMS experience. You will be client facing and happy to manage expectations.
- Maintaining and updating clients websites
- Creating product pages and builds
- Manage the site content calendar and schedules
- Manage the communication around timelines and delivery
- Coordinating any issues raised
The ideal candidate:
- 2/3 years experience
- Adobe Manager Experience (AEM) essential
- Knowledge and experience using CMS system
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong IT skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
Please apply with a copy of your up to date cv and we will be in touch.