Creative Services Manager
Responsibilites would include:
- Plan and manage resources across the creative team to ensure timely and consistent delivery on all creative work across both small and large projects
- Manage day-to-day, ensuring all projects are delivered to the highest quality, promoting collaboration between teams to enhance creativity and consistency across platforms
- Work closely with each team, managing and planning workload, also offering a creative eye and support where needed
- Go-to person for queries within the creative team
- Supporting team members across the board with your industry knowledge
- Manages multiple calendars, spreadsheets and systems. Ensures that assigned staff and internal partners meet deadlines and that all projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Monitors project status and communicates daily with project teams, internal partners, external vendors and upper management on the status and details of all projects.
- Participates in team scrums regarding scheduling, cost/budget, quality concerns
- With extensive experience in Project management, Traffic Management or Creative Service Management your exposure to assisting high volumes of projects will be a key asset to this role
- You'll be dealing with a number of contacts in and out of the agency, all with urgent requirements, so you must be confident and able to prioritise, have excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills and be able to provide calm in an otherwise high pressured environment.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.