Account Executive - Client Services
The Account Executive will join a thriving digital design and web development agency, playing a vital role in their Client Services team. The role will suit graduates from a sales, marketing or account management background who are interested in the digital space.
The client is an established and ambitious digital agency who work with household names. Their services range from engineering client websites to delivering digital services to enhance customer experience.
The successful Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Client Service team across business activities; entering website content, arranging client amends during projects, preparing manuals and presentations and looking after client accounts
- Looking after client projects and liaising with internal teams to ensure a high quality service is delivered
- Acting as a point of contact for the business, clients and prospects
- Ensuring client visits run smoothly
- Travelling to client meetings to deliver a 1st class service
The successful Account Executive will:
- Be able to work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Have an understanding of the digital space
- Be confident in working alone and also part of a team
- Be motivated to succeed in a highly competitive environment
- Hold a drivers licence
The successful Account Executive will receive a salary of up to £24,000 depending on experience.
- Constant training and development
- A genuine opportunity to progress within the business and also the wider group
- A bonus scheme for outstanding performers
- Regular social events