Marketing & Support Assistant
A leading design and manufacturing business based in Bradford are currently on the lookout for a Marketing & Support Assistant to join their sales and marketing department. After several years of expansion and client wins this truly is a great time to join such an exciting stage as the company moves into a new period of growth.
The Marketing & Support Assistant position will give the successful candidate an opportunity to work across the full spectrum of sales and marketing activities within a fast-paced working environment.
- Main focus of this role will be to support the marketing and bid team in the day-to-day administration and completion of framework tenders.
- Help the team in the preparation of marketing presentations
- In-house product database cleaning
- Proofing of marketing documents
- Website management and some content creation
To be considered for this position you will most likely be a recent marketing/business management graduate looking for your first position within marketing. Any work experience and/or placement year would be preferable. You must also be proficient in Microsoft packages and have strong time management and communications skills.
Some travel may be required for this position as the role progresses so you must have a clean driving license.
This is a great opportunity to work within a successful, growing company that offers hands on training with progression plans in place.
Based in Bradford this role is commutable from Huddersfield, Leeds, Halifax and Dewsbury area.