Online Marketing Acquisition Specialist
1 day left
The Online Marketing Acquisition Specialist will have a principal focus on PPC in addition to display, social media and affiliates. The role will be hands on due to the nature of a full service agency.
The client is a full service agency who offer insight, strategy, advertising, media planning & buying, design, digital, photography, video and print. Based just outside Leeds city centre, the business offer a relaxed, open planned working environment where everyone works for each other.
The successful Online Marketing Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing search engine Adwords accounts for clients across a range of sector
- Producing KPI reports to best measure campaign performance
- Taking a consultative approach to client briefs
- Meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Managing keyword bidding and budgets
- Running online display & affiliate campaigns
- Ensuring keyword performance and optimisation are to the highest standard
The successful Online Marketing Acquisition Specialist will:
- Have experience in managing PPC accounts
- Be able to produce daily reports
- Have the ability to work across multiple accounts
- Have experience managing substantial budgets
- Be able to work under pressure and have strong problem-solving skills
- Be committed and motivated to succeed
The successful Online Marketing Acquisition Specialist will receive a salary of between £22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience. Additionally, the chance to work in a well-respected agency across a range of clientele.