PR & Communications Manager - Creative Agency - London
A full integrated independent creative agency based in the heart of Soho is looking to hire an experienced PR & Communications Manager. The agency produces integrated campaigns across all channels for some major global brands in the luxury, lifestyle and fashion markets.
Reporting to the Head of Client Services, this role will be focused on the agency's flagship account in the luxury lifestyles market. Working with global and local lifestyle media, partnerships and influencers you'll plan and implement communication strategies. From writing press releases, liaising with trade publications through to securing coverage, you'll oversee content creation across the agency’s website and social media channels. You provide PR and influencer strategy, campaign creation and idea generation for both existing and new clients.
- Support the client with end-to-end lifestyle campaigns for international events and media launches
- Plan and deliver outreach campaigns
- Liaising with publishers and influencers
- Develop relationships with key affiliates and suppliers
- Craft press releases and features
- Establish a PR strategy, implement timescales and resource requirements
WHO YOU ARE
You'll be a confident Senior Account Executive looking for a step-up or a strong PR Manager looking for a new challenge.
- At least 5 years experience in lifestyle PR
- Experience across a range of comms channels
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Good understanding of planning processes and requirements
- A black book of press contacts and social influencers in the luxury, lifestyle category
- Proven track record in events
- Proven analytical and organisational abilities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to build strong relationships with media
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR Manager to join a well-respected agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.