Senior Bid Executive
- A marketing and business development vacancy
- You’ll work with a wide range of clients such as Barclays, Facebook and Siemens
- You’ll be supporting in the UK and internationally
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting directly to the head of business development and be responsible for supporting the end to end bid process both within the UK and on an international scale. This will also include the introduction and implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes on an international basis across the firm.
Other key responsibilities will include coordinating the bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders and preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid. You’ll also be risk tracking and managing through the process along with contributing to the written proposal both in terms of content and presentation.
Another area that you’ll cover will be providing the support for the preparation of client interactions and controlling the Bid budget. You’ll also be addressing technical, strategic and business issues and arranging post bid reviews and updating a library of pitch related content.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• A proven track record in a Bids role, ideally within a professional services organisation
• You’ll have full understanding of bid campaign management
• You’ll be able to deliver successful proposals for international complex opportunities
• You’ll have excellent copy writing skills
• Strong people management and organisation skills
• Great commercial understanding, P&L and risk management skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a competitive salary of £30k-£40k dependent on your experience and skills, plus a range of other company benefits and development opportunities.
Please get in touch to discuss more and send your CV in response to your advert.