Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager - Property Lead Generation - The Lead Agency
The Lead Agency are experts in customer acquisition and work on behalf of major global brands. A key area of focus is within the residential property space where we engage with people looking to sell their house to help them find the best estate agent for them.
We use both our own instantcompare.co.uk website in addition to 3rd party publishers to target consumers and offer valuation tools and comparison functionality to engage with them and generate leads. These leads are distributed to the relevant estate agents to generate revenue for us.
We are looking for a Digital Product Manager to take full ownership of our digital assets within the property vertical. The successful candidate will be responsible for devising the ongoing digital strategy in line with the commercial aims of the business. They will drive product development and marketing, utilising a mix of shared and dedicated resource from design, development and marketing teams to achieve their goals.
The aim of the business is to create a valuable consumer offering capable of attracting significant traffic and generating high quality sales leads for our clients.
- Conduct market research across industry needs, competition and future trends
- Understand our consumers, our customers and their problems
- Own and drive the Product vision, live and breathe it daily, become its guardian
- Define a clear Product strategy and roadmap and communicate this across the business
- Devise and manage performance targets – short and long term
- Be responsible for the delivery of products working with cross functional stakeholders including development, architecture, digital marketing, user experience and commercial stakeholders
- Be innovative and proactive in new-thinking
- Champion the product in the marketplace, driving and promoting brand awareness
- Broad understanding of digital channel eco-systems with a track record of effective delivery of performance focused digital products
- Proven ability to manage a large stakeholder network effectively and collaboratively in an environment comprised of diverse roles
- Has the ability to articulate and explain complicated issues in a simple and accurate manner
- Ability to write high-quality proposals, business cases and requirements documentation
- Well organised; able to manage own workload; prioritise and work autonomously or as part of a team as necessary
- Articulate and professional with strong presentation skills
- A data driven and logical decision maker
- Commercially astute and performance focused
- An understanding of the residential property market would be advantageous
Please click APPLY NOW and contact Michael Fitzsimmons at The Lead Agency
Apply for Digital Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly