Head of Brand Partnerships - Social/events - SALES ROLE
2 days left
Head of Brand Partnerships
£70-80k dependent on experience plus commission
Backed by top-notch institutional investors, present in London, New York, Los Angeles, Paris, Lisbon, and Spain, and in the process of expanding to new markets, this exciting business is now seeking a Head of Brand partnerships to work closely with agencies and brands to conceptualise, produce and project manage multi-strand digital content campaigns.
Seeking a true bar-raiser who wants to work hard, have fun and make history!
Whether these campaigns have an experiential element or focused on pure brand awareness, the requirement is to identify commercial opportunities leveraging this unique discovery platform's content and audiences.
To be considered for this role you must:
Have solid experience with content/native partnerships and a good understanding of the social landscape. A book of active contacts both direct and at agency level a must!
Leading Global entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. They also own proprietary events in which they follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new experiences.
If you are the kind of person that wants to be part of something innovative, be counted on as an individual, not just a number in a big machine AND have fun doing it apply now!
- Prospecting new clients across key London agency groups and clients direct - must be a well connected sales person with strong relationships across all Tier 1 agencies
- Manage, inspire and grow the London sales team as well as assist in building an international sales force across new markets when relevant.
- Strong presentation and communication skills essential to effectively prepare and lead business proposals and client meetings
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline and ensure quarterly revenue targets are met. Strategically and creatively identify opportunities for incremental value and ensure the wider team not only reach but exceed sales targets
- Continually identify and understand trends within social media and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation
Ideal experience required
- Robust previous sales experience within digital media, publisher, social media, native advertising or video platform
- Solid digital and branded content
- Tenacious and passionate sales leader with the ability to drive, manage and motivate a growing team
- Proven track record of sales success. Comfortable in producing and delivering proposals in excess of 200k+
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency/client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about social advertising and new media with knowledge of the online advertising industry to match
- Ability to work in a fast moving fast changing company and industry with a willingness to learn
What else do they offer?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing start-up, that is a leader in its space, with international presence and offices in Madrid, London, Paris, Lisbon, New York and Los Angeles
- Interaction with top management
- Team management and growth
- Competitive salary, including a generous stock compensation
Apply for Head of Brand Partnerships - Social/events - SALES ROLE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly