Designer Retail Environments #lux #brands
my client is a creative studio based in Mayfair. Who work with some of the most exciting luxury brands and we are seeking a Creative Manager / Lead Designer to join the close-knit team.
They design, build and deliver bespoke retail experience and roll out across in-store installs, window designs, pop-ups, events and more. They have a relaxed, busy but fun and collaborative studio atmosphere.
The designer will work across an array of luxury retail projects including pop up, windows, seasonal in store briefs, experiential and brand activations.
Job role and required skills:
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Team member skills.
- Ability to work independently and cohesively alongside the managing director and production manager.
- Responsible for supervising the design team and ensure they deliver designs in line with the brief and the brand.
- A high level of organisation and the ability to multitask whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Flexibility in working on numerous and forthcoming projects any one time.
- Budget and time tracking.
- Liaise directly with clients.
- Experience working on a variety of design projects for luxury brands including but not exclusive to retail, visual merchandising from first concept to final implementation
- A creative sense of design, layout and conceptual thinking, working alongside managing director and production team to deliver engaging and on-brand customer experience. Develop creative proposals, pushing the boundaries in line with the LA5 ethos
- Commercial awareness, up to date with current trends and awareness of the luxury field. Keep an eye on the design industry, retail, event and cultural scene.
- Understand the retail luxury field and develop commercially driven concepts.
- Communicate and generate ideas through quick hand sketches, respecting technical constraints and specs.
- Deliver high quality visualisations and presentation to the clients in order to communicate ideas in a premium and efficient way.
- Confidence in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to use a 3D software (i.e.: Sketch Up, Rhino, Vectorworks…) and rendering software ( Keyshot, Vray…)
- Create technical plans, package and artworks ready for production.
- French - speaking is a plus.
Most of all, we want you to be highly creative, enjoy your time with us and be passionate about what you do!
200 per day to freelancer.
35k for long term / converting to permanent.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.