Brand Strategist/Creative Solutions- Digital, Mobile, Social
Brand Strategist/Sales Planning - Digital, Mobile Brand Partnerships
£negotiable dependent on experience
Keen to work for the next Instagram/snapchat type platform!? Look no further! Business is already booming across the globe, and they are now about to take the UK by storm.
Seeking a creative and proactive digital sales planner/strategist with experience of putting together creative campaign ideas for commercial teams to win business!
A passion for mobile, creative solutions and collaboration is a must.
- Support the sales team to come up with strategic sales proposals and secure inventory availability for clients
- Lead strategic planning initiatives including deck writing, budget and channel allocation and audience development
- Collaborate with content partnership and product colleagues to develop, test, execute, and measure ideas for specific brand and agency clients
- Knowledge of digital third-party servers, measurement, content and media verification partners
- Glean insights from data, and use that data to make client recommendations and inform future proposals
- Work with both sales and ad ops teams to timely launch, and assist in campaign optimizations to ensure revenue is maintained and balanced with client goals
- Prepare reports used by sales teams for forecasting, analysis, and budgeting
- Monitor campaign delivery and make adjustments/recommendations accordingly
- Participate in client communication and provide product recommendations with the sales team
- Campaign trouble-shooting when needed
- College degree or higher
- 3-5 years+ experience in digital media and marketing at an agency, publisher or brand.
- Superb understanding of all owned-and-operated properties
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Knowledge of media syndicated research, media billing and ad servers.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing, especially the mobile, social landscape in London
- Excellent communication skills in person, over email and on the phone
- Self-starter, fast learner who is detail-oriented and has critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and as a team across different departments