Paid Media Manager
Paid Media Manager
Marketing and Communications
Can you make our campaigns work harder?
At London Business School we deliver courses which shape the way the world does business. We work hard to ensure we’re continually offering thought-leading, transformational learning experiences that maintain our reputation as a leading business school. We’re now looking for a Paid Media Manager to oversee our paid media campaigns that will maximise customer acquisition, increase engagement and strengthen the brand.
Ready to raise our brand to the next level?
Our Marketing and Communications department is responsible for developing and delivering our School’s communication strategy, including the management of corporate and brand communications. You’ll be responsible for handling integrated paid media campaigns and supporting the School’s strategic priorities through brand awareness and lead acquisition activity.
Your role will include:
• Building strong relationships with internal partners, media agencies and publishers.
• Handling media strategy and contribute to creative development.
• Planning integrated, multi-channel global marketing campaigns and executing on time and on budget.
• Being responsible for the tracking, optimisation, analysis and reporting of all paid advertising campaigns.
• Researching advertising industry and martech trends to always stay up-to-date.
• Managing your team, including role modelling the behaviour expected and setting cultural expectations.
Share our knowledge:
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we’ve got the talent, the tools and the infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this role you’ll help to increase awareness of London Business School, and the impact we have on business around the world.
Who We Are Looking For
• Significant experience in a similar role.
• A Bachelor’s degree, professional qualification (CIM, IMD, Google Accreditation) or equivalent experience.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to engage a variety of audiences.
• The ability to simplify and explain advertising language and concepts to others.
• An eye for detail as well as excellent organisational skills.
• An in-depth understanding of paid media and interest in staying up-to-date with developments in paid media.
• Experience of leadership or taking the lead on projects and motivating others.
• Strong numeracy skills, comfortable dealing with data.
Be part of an international network:
We’re a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international, with our staff also representing 51 nationalities. Together, we’re bringing together a variety of widespread perspectives that help us have a profound impact on the way the world does business. Based in London’s Regent’s Park, this is an opportunity to work in one of the world’s most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer:
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.