Display Senior Campaign Executive
Display Senior Campaign Executive - Client Side, Huge Gaming Network, up to £30k, +20% bonus
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £30k, plus 20% bonus and exciting perks/benefits
Are you passionate about games? Would you be interested in working with one of the biggest gaming companies globally?
Multi Award Winning Company - they are now looking for a bright and analytical Display Senior Campaign Executive to be involved in setting up, running, monitoring and optimising a selection of the Digital Media campaigns across Display!
What does that mean?
The role would sit between setting up digital media campaigns across Display (Google, Facebook Ad, etc.) ensuring all data is captured, optimising live campaigns, improving campaign reporting, performing analysis of live or historical campaigns, summarising campaign performance and negotiate deals with media owners together with the Digital Media Team Manager.
Great opportunity for a Campaign Executive / Senior Executive who is now focused on optimising and reporting on campaigns and is ready to take a step up and embrace a Senior Campaign Executive whilst working with one of the best gaming brands across super exciting products!
What's your background?
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills, you are confident, determined and are highly motivated by results
- You love numbers and analysis!
- You have Display Marketing experience (Google, Facebook Ad, etc.)
- Preferably you have a Mathematical degree or similar
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Proven experience in retrieving, interpreting and reporting data
- You have knowledge of the gaming industry
What else do you need to know?
Their culture is fantastic, constant social activity, transparent communication
You would be part of a huge gaming network!
Amazing offices, relaxing environment, a mix of technical teams, account management teams, sales and marketing - a really good mix of personalities!
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org