Email Marketing Executive
1 day left
- New role from a team restructure.
- Driving retention for an established eCommerce business.
- Great culture and ethical approach.
What you’ll be doing
There is an established team to support you in broader areas (Creative, Marketing etc) with your attention being on the Email Marketing strategy and implementation. The position is a great blend of creativity to position email design in the right way, and the analytical ability to understand customer behaviour and feed this into the ever evolving strategy.
You’ll coordinate the email campaigns starting with the look and feel of the messages. Working with the Creative team you’ll put the right designs together to engage your target audience. Then it’s onto proofing, testing and delivering the campaigns using the company ESP. Tracking the performance of email campaigns against KPIs will allow you to assess areas for improvement and feedback to the eCommerce Manager.
As the product lines have a number of key selling points, this is a very exciting business with which to drive email campaigns.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in an Email Marketing role, either for an eCommerce brand or other digital team.
- Agency or client side background.
- Familiarity with a range of ESP systems, ideally one of the key players in the market.
- Strong copywriter and excellent attention to detail.
- Numerate and analytical (MS office proficient) to assess customer data and draw insights.
- An understanding of HTML & CSS would be a plus.
There is a competitive salary of £22-25k on offer, alongside benefits including staff discount and pension. It’s a great culture here where managers and co-workers are hugely supportive of each other, and the business is an established success growing year on year.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.
Apply for Email Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly