Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager, Central London – Up to £27k dependent on experience
This agency are at the forefront of innovation in email marketing. The Junior Account Manager who joins them will be working in a busy team, focusing on a big UK retailer. Labelled the fastest growing agency in the UK, you’ll have great opportunities to grow in your career as a Junior Account Manager here.
Being a Junior Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be responsible for estimating work, sprint planning, liaising with clients and third-party agencies, resolving client issues and plenty more. This agency are relied on for their expertise in email marketing, and consistently delivering great results.
The Junior Account Manager they’re looking for will be someone from an email background, having a good understanding of the end-to-end process. You’ll be working with one of their top clients, so you’ll need to be great with clients, and able to deliver strong pieces of work on time and brief.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Junior Account Manager:
- Working alongside a range of departments including deployment, design, planning and plenty more
- Liaising with clients on any issues that arise during development
- Keeping on top of a busy workload
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues alike
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Junior Account Manager:
- Great client-services experience
- Experience working on email / eCRM
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Desire to kick on with your career
If you feel you’re the Junior Account Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as posibble.
Please quote JW707 when applying for this Junior Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/