Digital Content Manager (12 month FTC)
- Established business with an innovative digital strategy.
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Passionate, motivated team of digital experts.
What you’ll be doing
As the Digital Content Manager, your task is to design, implement and deliver an industry leading digital content strategy by defining a robust content change delivery process, demonstrating the value of effective digital content management.
You’ll manage internal and external third party relationships, communicate content changes and objectives effectively and quickly manage any obstacles, then translating these into digital solutions.
Managing a small team of six Digital Content Executives who are experts in all things digital, you’ll coach, develop and guide them to exceed in their roles and maintain industry best practice. What’s more, you’ll champion change and create a culture of empowerment, energy and inquisitiveness.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Clear passion for and experience in digital content management.
- Involvement in or ownership of defining and delivering a content strategy and how it’s optimised customer journeys and sales.
- Experience in using or managing a content management system (CMS), testing tools such as A/B or MVT, and have strong data analytical skills.
- Good understanding of SEO.
- Excellent understanding of the digital landscape including new and emerging digital tools and technologies.
- Strong, strategic commercial leader with excellent communication and stakeholder management capabilities.
- You’re tenacious, proactively challenge the status-quo and are solution focused.
- You’re great at managing the day to day but equally focussed on delivering key content projects.
A competitive salary dependent on experience, plus a range of fantastic benefits. Please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.