Senior Marketing Executive - Automation
The Creative Agency Company
Our client is a creative hub, producing some of the UK's most recognised content across multiple media channels: digital, print and omni-channel and through the combination of first-class journalism, data and memorable graphic design. Based in amazing loft-style offices in the creative hub of London the company has seen incredible growth with the common thread of entrepreneurialism and boldness.
The Senior Marketing Executive role
This is a growth role for an experienced marketing professional who has experience of marketing technology and marketing automation before. As Senior Marketing Executive - Automation, you will be empowered to create and implement the marketing automation strategy and own the responsibility for marketing automation activity and nurture campaigns. Additionally you will be responsible for the email marketing across the company and will be the in-house expert for the CRM and technology used by the marketing team. You will be analytical with a high attention to detail and passionate about insights and performance marketing.
Responsibilities of Senior Marketing Executive
* As Senior marketing Executive Creating and managing all nurture activity through the email automation system (Pardot) as well as producing the email marketing copy and A/B testing of marketing templates.
* You will create a strategic marketing overview of each lead generation campaign with a view of how it fits in with the overall lead generation marketing strategy.
* You will own data management within the marketing team, ensuring all lists are up to date and relevant lead scoring and grading is set up and effective.
* Passionate about technology you will work with Commercial Operations to maximise performance of the CRM system (Salesforce) to drive sales and marketing.
Experience of the Senior Marketing Executive - Automation
* Relevant experience with marketing automation technology and processes. You can bring your knowledge to the table and demonstrate value.
* 3 years marketing experience with a proven track record of managing and delivering effective email campaigns in any format
* Strategic thinker with a can-do mentality , loves the bigger picture and then able to translate this into a marketing plan to execute
The Package & benefits
Salary: £35K Basic + incentives
Amazing benefits package: pension, health, dental, 25-32 years holiday, Summer party, mentor scheme, work from home policy, discounted gym membership, drinks fridge (hence the gym membership) etc
This is a great opportunity for an experience Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Executive to join a high growth media company and make a real difference with your ideas, skills and experience. If you think this sounds like a challenge for you then please apply directly to this advert or email firstname.lastname@example.org