Office Manager / PA
Fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager / PA to join a boutique design agency with some of the biggest name clients going, based in Central London.
My client is an award winning design agency, with offices in London and New York. While their origin is in information design this now only takes up 40% of their work load, taking complex information and turning it into an efficient and effective customer experience. The remaining 60% of their time is now spread across brand design, digital (web, mobile, apps etc) and comms. They are a small but mighty team, with big plans to grow, and well-versed in working fast and playing hard. Their clients are global, well-known brands in the banking, utility, financial services and insurance sectors and due to growth they are now looking for an Office Manager / PA to join their team.
About the role
- As first point of contact, you'll offer top level client service - answering and arranging calls, meeting and greeting visitors to the agency and arranging client entertainment.
- You'll also be looking after the team - taking care of the presentation of the office, arranging team travel and managing the travel budget, plus managing the team calendar.
- Being IT savvy will come in handy too as you'll be tasked with looking after the relationship with the SEO agency, IT partner and technology providers, on an ad hoc basis.
- There's also general administration needed including supporting the Managing Director & Creative Director with emails and travel needs, plus assisting with inputting month-end finances into the accounting system.
- As part of a small creative team, you'll be given opportunity to get involved and share your ideas.
- You'll have some experience as Office Manager / PA, ideally having worked in a creative or media environment.
- You'll need perfect communication skills, the ability to multi-task and an eye for detail. Plus, enthusiasm and a positive can do attitude, able to problem solve and adapt to get a job done..
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.