Email Marketing Specialist
Email Marketing Specialist – 11 Month Contract
The role of the Business Marketing team is to articulate the client's Business value proposition at scale. We are passionate about helping brands, businesses and agencies to grow and understand the ways in which we can help them achieve their core objectives, and we are constantly looking for new ways to inspire and educate the industry.
The team is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who is passionate about email marketing, online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results at a large scale. As an expert with data and technology, you will launch, optimize, and scale global marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of the client’s best products and features for businesses. You will use email through Marketo to drive results.
- Launch and optimize email campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Segment lists based on firmographic data and behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions.
- Measure and optimize lead nurturing workflows with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Design and implement test plans (A/B and multivariate) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Generate break-through analytical insights that drive significant email subscriber growth and response improvement.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Proficiency with Marketo a must.
- HTML/CSS for email design and coding *nice to have*
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing and design (CAN-SPAM, subject line testing, ALT tags, image optimization, etc..)
- Understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Knowledge of data segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Experience with multivariate test setups to measure incremental value of email campaigns (A/B, engagement, etc…)
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills.
- Strong SQL or similar data skills preferred *nice to have*
- 3+ years of experience with track record of increasing responsibility
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know