Head of Digital – Globally Leading Start-up Fintech Company Based in Bournemouth
- World leading fintech start-up company.
- Hard-hitting senior role.
- Great potential for career development.
This company has been growing very quickly for the past couple of years, and now has a team of 12 based in the hustle and bustle of central Bournemouth. The Head of Digital Marketing will lead the digital roadmap for this company, working across acquisition, conversion and retention.
This a very strategic role which could suit a whole host of backgrounds across website management, UX/front-end development, digital marketing or project management. No matter what your digital background, if you are keen to step up into a more senior role with an exciting company, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the CEO and managing a Digital Marketing Manager, you will act as this company’s digital leader. This role will suit a very technically minded individual, as you will oversee and develop the company website, working with developers to specify and test site improvements. You will also be responsible for investigating and solving any technical SEO issues and managing webmaster tools.
Alongside the more technical elements, you will also be responsible for digital marketing. Working across email marketing, social media, PPC and graphic production, you will play a key role in company growth through strategic marketing.
What experience you’ll need
- Clear and logical thinker with good all round technical ability
- Experience with webmaster tools
- Proven experience with creating successful campaigns across Email Marketing, Social Media and PPC
- Very strong SEO knowledge
- Analytically minded with experience using Google Analytics
- Knowledge of UX, Web design and development
- Familiarity with CMS / Drupal systems
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary of up to £45k on offer here. You’ll also get a generous holiday allowance and benefits.
Please get in touch with Imogen to hear more about this role.