London E1 (Aldgate)
c.£30,000 per annum pro-rata | 35 hours per week
Fixed-term for 3 months – possibility to turn permanent
We are recruiting 3 Marketing Officers to join our Fundraising Team during an exciting time of change here at Asthma UK.
We are looking for candidates who have the passion to deliver campaign activity to generate income for Asthma UK. We want to try some new initiatives and looking for someone to own and deliver these initiatives from beginning to end.
We are recruiting for:
Marketing Officer (Community Team)
Marketing Officer (Individual Giving Team)
Marketing Officer (Conversion)
Please see the relevant Job Profiles attached. Please ensure to clearly indicate which role you are applying to in your covering note in your application.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have experience of delivering campaign and product marketing activities on a range of digital channels. (See each role description for areas of focus.)
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to achieve challenging income targets
- Are passionate about maximising the opportunities for engaging digitally
- Can monitor, analyse and report marketing performance to inform future activity.
- Have working knowledge of digital systems such as Episerver, Dotmailer, and Google Analytics
- Are good team players, and able to build strong relationships
If this sounds like you and you want to bring your insight, knowledge and passion into an environment where it will make a real difference, namely stopping asthma attacks and curing asthma, this is the role for you.
What the role involves:
- Creating, testing, and refining new fundraising campaigns, journeys, and products to encourage supporters to raise funds
- Maximising the value of those generating income for Asthma UK across various fundraising initiatives
- Reporting campaign statistics and evaluating marketing activity
- Setting up automated journeys across different channels.
What we do at Asthma UK really matters. The better, deeper and longer relationship we have with people with asthma and their long-term condition, the more lives we save. It’s that simple. Through this role, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make a real difference on a massive scale for the one in five households affected by asthma.
We are committed to supplying the best possible experience to those who can benefit from our support, then translating this experience into financial support so we can continue to save lives. Our board and senior team are externally recognised for their commitment to digital innovation in achieving our mission.
This is a great place to work
At approximately 80 people, we’re a tight team working together successfully to stop asthma attacks and cure asthma. We offer substantial benefits, including 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays). Our recent staff survey shows that alongside having a high-performance culture, Asthma UK is a great place to work, with excellent opportunities for development.
For more information and to apply please visit the Asthma UK website or click on the Apply link now!
Please note - applications are being reviewed on an ongoing basis.
Closing date: Friday 19th October 2018.