Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) – Networked London Agency
Senior Account Manager (Healthcare) – Networked London Agency - 45-47k
Globally renowned healthcare communications agency seeks ambitious Senior Account Manager to join friendly team.
Providing integrated solutions for its clients, this agency combines digital expertise with healthcare.
The Senior Account Manager role
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of big-brand healthcare accounts.
You will ensure all projects are completed both on time and on budget, to an excellent standard.
The accounts are some of the best known within the pharmaceutical industry. The agency pushes its creativity to produce the most engaging and inspirational work possible for these brands.
The Senior Account Manager will play a key role in the existing team. You will be there to ensure that standards are not only met but exceeded, with the support of the senior and junior members of the team.
- Superior account-handling skills, to include foreseeing and proactively managing any deadline issues
- Maintain excellent communication channels with the client
- Allocate appropriate to tasks to freelancers
- Provide defined and accurate briefings to other departments
- Alert Account Director to any potential pitfalls
- Engage in new business pitches
- Liaise with media buying companies to implement and develop media plans and ensure their implementation
Salary and benefits
Up to £47k dependent on experience
Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance.
If you are a Senior Account Manager with healthcare experience who is looking for an exciting new challenge, please get in touch.