Account Manager (Digital / Social) – Leading W1 Agency
6 days left
Account Manager (Digital / Social) – Leading W1 Agency – To £32k + excellent benefits
One of London’s finest integrated agencies is seeking a talented Account Manager to work on its most prestigious travel account.
This is a customer engagement agency that connects brands with consumers in innovative and memorable ways.
Its expertise covers the full spectrum of marketing, with specialist teams in digital development, relationship marketing, retail experience, social and influencer marketing, content and production services.
Networked in 25 countries worldwide, the agency works with some of the largest brands in the world delivering campaigns with global appeal.
The Account Manager role
The agency is the digital advertising, social and CRM partner for this client so your primary role will be in the creative development and production of all email, digital advertising and social campaign activity.
It’s an exciting time on the account. The agency has just won a Gold Direct Marketing Award for its work on a new CRM programme for this client. A new ATL campaign has just launched and the agency is leading the digital strategy and creative work. There’s also a new dedicated creative team and studio to support it.
The Account Manager will be dedicated to the account and work across all aspects from digital display and dynamic email comms to brand social content.
You are confident with an excellent client-services skillset and ambitious with a strong passion for delivering great work.
Comfortable running smaller campaigns and keen to play a larger, more autonomous role, you know how to hold your own.
- Autonomous and comfortable with agency process and the lifecycle of campaigns
- Strong digital, particularly social and email marketing experience in a classic client-servicing capacity
- Bright and motivated with a can-do attitude and highly personable
- Proven understanding of agency process for campaign development across a range of creative digital and social assets
- A desire to achieve high standards with strong attention to detail
- Solution-orientated self-starter and team player who knows how to make things happen
- Calm under pressure
- Strategic and analytical awareness and an understanding of the role digital plays in the wider marketing channel mix
- Reporting into AD so a great opportunity for progression by proving yourself on some challenging, exciting brands
Salary and good bits!
Up to £32k + agency away days, summer and Xmas parties, sports and charity events and many clubs – there’s no end of ways to have fun at this agency!
There are also surprise and delights gifts and extra holiday in addition to the 360 feedback you receive all year round.
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Account Managers with strong email marketing and social campaign experience, please get in touch now.
Apply for Account Manager (Digital / Social) – Leading W1 Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly