Marketing Assistant – Brand & Design Agency
Marketing & New Business Assistant – Brand & Design Agency
Global Brand Agency is looking for ambitious, smart Marketing & New Business Assistant.
The agency are specialists in brand creation, innovation, brand design and brand strategy. The business is made up of brilliant creative design and brand strategy. Their clients are global; they are highly respected and well known for producing world class work and pioneering brand ideas. They partner with brave organisations to create brands that make big leaps and change markets, societies, and lives for the better.
The Marketing & New Business Assistant is an integral role within the agency's marketing and new business function. Reporting in to the Head of Marketing and New Business they will have a strong presence working with every team within the agency to ensure first class content is produced for pitches, case studies, award entries, events, PR and marketing collateral.
Specifically, you’ll help:
• Co-ordinate pitches to include team meetings, diary management and travel
• Build their case study database, be responsible for managing it, create new ones and update old ones
• Support the development of the agency’s pitch responses; build the master template and co-ordinate the inclusion of content and relevant sections
• Manage their CRM database, keeping this up to date at all times
• Liaise with the team to update content on their website
• Create content for their social media channels with the right messaging
• Manage the development of innovative marketing activities
• Co-ordinate PR activities with their PR specialist
• Organise their speaker events, and help make them happen
The working environment is particularly special, collaborative and positive, sociable and friendly, full of warm, talented people with a real passion for their work. This is a great opportunity for a bright and ambitious grad pursuing a career in marketing, keen to make their mark and to work in a creative and inspiring agency.
If you are interested in this role, please send your to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the “Apply” tab.
Royds Raphael specialising in placing permanent & contract staff in the branding, design, creative & communications industry.
Sorry, but due to the volume of response only successful candidates will be contacted.
All CV’s are in strict confidence. If your experience is suitable, we will respond ASAP, usually within 1-3 days. Please do check your junk folder in case our email ends up there!