Senior Account Manager - fast track career - award winning agency
Our client continuously challenges themselves to rid the humdrum from B2B marketing. They’ve brought genuine passion for insight and creativity and fashioned the exceptional for their clients. And so far, it has been good. They have built a small, but brilliant team, wallowed in industry recognition and count some of the world’s biggest names amongst their clients.
They have an opportunity to expand their talented client services team to work with one of their biggest clients.
The role is for an experienced Senior Account Manager ready to step up to Jnr Account Director, providing the pivotal link between client and agency. Responsible for managing internal resource and budgets, while ensuring strategyis right and ideas are set free. The role is crucial to maintaining client relationships, which is fundamental to the agency’s lasting success.
Your responsibilities will be broad and varied, and you’ll be at the centre of the project, both internally and with the client. You’ll take a client-centricapproach and work hard to bring together the client and agency, at all levels, to ensure delivery of their very best work. Proactive, daily liaison with your clients will develop, nurture and grow strong relationships and deliver profitable projects. You will be knowledgeable and passionate about creativity and integrated marketing, confident in giving strategic input and active in growing our business.
Your main responsibilities as a Jnr Account Director:
- Leading the strategic direction of key accounts, anticipating client needs
- Briefing creative teams and ensuring project milestones are met
- Managing more junior staff and helping them to improve the agency
- Providing the board with opinions on ways to improve the agency
- Involvement with agency social media, inc. contribution to agency blog/ twitter accounts.
- Proactively thinking and acting on ways to develop new and existing business opportunities
- Keeping up to date with marketplace information, trends and industry news
To be considered as a Junior Account Director you must have previous experience working at Senior Account Manager level within a B2B Integrated Agency and have a solid understanding of both on and off line campaigns.
In return for your skills and experience our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £40-45k, designed to attract candidates of the highest calibre.
If you think you’re ready to step up to Junior Account Director then click the apply button below.