My client is a world leader in creating marketing campaigns for the retail market. They are an independent agency founded nearly over 25 years ago. They offer solutions and brand ideas for customer engagement , loyalty and rewards in the shopper/retail space. They are purposely built for high frequency retail, which enables retailers to reach, reward and retain there loyal customers across the digital and physical shopper journey. Due to the growth of the agency they are looking for a strong Account Manager to join their shopper/retail team and work alongside the UK lead.
You will be working along side the campaign director to create, sell and execute creative customer/shopper campaigns that connect with their target shoppers across their Omni-channel journeys to drive sales , ROI and retailer brand loyalty.
You will be working alongside the wider team (sales, production, programme management and performance) to help measure the campaigns insights to commercial results, shopper behaviour and marketing effectiveness. This role is to encourage increased engagement of shoppers and higher performance of programmes including digital touchpoints and digital shopper journeys.
In a little more detail...
- Must have shopper/retail or FMCG experience
- Experience working with integrated campaigns and shopper awareness and engagement
- An understanding of the retail world would be a plus
- Experience agency side or currently working at a digital agency is a bonus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to absorb information quickly
- Good communication skills and have the ability to quickly switch on the progress of campaigns
- Location : South West London
For more details and to apply please get in touch with your CV .