Senior Account Manager - London
Senior Account Manager, London EC1V
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Ideas you can’t ignore.
And an opportunity you can’t afford to miss.
We’re bigdog, an award-winning creative agency. We believe the best ideas are sparked by insight, developed without channel prejudice, and delivered with skill and passion at every touchpoint. Which is why we’re looking for someone who lives our values – someone agile, energetic, ambitious and engaged.
If you haven’t heard of us already, we have 130 talented integrated specialists, working across offices in London, Norwich and Leicester. And we’re part of the Mission Group – one of the UK’s most respected networks – sharing skills and resources across 15 agencies and over 1,000 staff.
What we are looking for
We’re currently on the lookout for a new Senior Account Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting in to an Account Director, you will be joining exciting and growing accounts helping to improve and maintain profitable business building upon the strong working relationships. You’ll help to develop and implement excellent creative solutions that exceed client expectations within time and budget. You will also help to coach and support Account Managers and Executives, leading by example at all times.
You will be an experienced agency side account handler, ideally a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge and the opportunity to grow and develop with an account. You will be capable and experienced with handling budgets, presenting creative work to clients for approval, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients. Experience of shopper marketing and/or financial services would be highly advantageous.
Key skills and attributes
- Applies a forward-thinking approach to all aspects of their work, displayed by a positive, proactive, can do attitude
- Display the desire to grow a client portfolio by identifying and seizing opportunities organically or through new areas of the client business
- Develop a clear understanding of the importance of financial rigour and accurate reporting
- Strong time management
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to multi task while working to deadline yet still retaining a professional approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver client needs
- Self-motivated, agile thinker
- Presents effective written and verbal communications
- Accurate numerical and analytical skills
- Competent across the entire Microsoft Office suite
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday!
- Health Shield cover
- Company pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life insurance