Mid-weight Copywriter - South West England
Filleigh, North Devon
A little about us…
We are Bray Leino, a UK top 20 integrated communications group with energetic businesses spanning advertising, digital, 3D spaces, media, direct response, training and PR. More than 350 people work here across sites in Devon, Bristol and Cheshire, serving a wide range of national and international businesses. We’ve ranked in the top 3 UK B2B marcomms agencies for the last five years.
Bray Leino is the ultimate creative playpen. From ads to activation, VR to video, we make everything imaginable – including social content. With a wide range of top clients, we create truly surprising work. We’re lucky too. We have space to think. Room to create, in a big house in the country. We have whatever it takes.
We are currently on the lookout for a mid-weigh copywriter.
What will I be doing?
As a mid-weight copywriter, you will be able to bring fresh and surprising thinking to our creative product. We are looking for someone with exceptional writing skills, in particular someone who may have worked in b2b capacity, but who also feels comfortable working across various clients and adopting multiple TOV to do so. You will get to work alongside a team of talented designers, art directors, account teams, developers and creative leads.
What you’re about:
- Display a passion to be best in class in discipline.
- Desire to develop strong communication skills and lead client facing presentations.
- Natural problem solver, open to different ways of thinking.
- Displays good attention to detail and is curious by nature.
- Has an aptitude to manage tight deadlines and multiple projects.
- Advocate of professional development.
And in return…
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, with outstanding training and progression - plus the unique lifestyle opportunities of a West Country home, alongside:
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing to 29 after 2 years’ service (not including Bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Medical cash plan – including employee assist programme, contributions to dental, optical, physio etc.
- Outstanding training and progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular staff social events
- Early Fridays finishes in the summer
- Company Christmas closure
- Long service award
- Cycle to work scheme
Please note when applying you will be taken through to another page where you will have to create an account and enter your details. Please submit a CV and portfolio.