Channel Marketing Manager
A well respected, big player within the B2B space are currently on the lookout for a Channel Marketing Manager to join the team. This global organisation with a customer base expanding into over 50 countries have a strong growth strategy in place making it a great time to join such a reputable business.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, reporting directly into the Head of Marketing, you will be the link between Marketing and Sales and also key to ensuring that company wide objectives are met. A significant factor in this position will be to ensure that the marketing plans are maximised through each sales channel.
- A key area of this role will be to line up both the marketing and sales plan to achieve company wide objectives.
- Feedback your thoughts on the development of the Product Plans to help drive profitability.
- Coordinate sales presentations, ensuring all plans are in-line with company guidelines.
- Assist in the training of the sales team to drive category management and merchandising plans.
- Help develop and coordinate company wide Trade Shows, being the middle ground between sales and marketing - To ensure both sides are working as a team.
- Use data to research and gather information on product sales performance, trends, competitor trends and overall range performance.
- Look after the trade marketing budget.
To be considered for this position you must have the following attributes
- Have a strong understanding of the full marketing mix
- An effective project manager
- Resilient and able to communicate effectively with different areas of the business
- Commercially astute
- Ideally a Business/Marketing Degree and/or CIM Qualification
- Comfortable working under pressure and to deadlines
- Good IT and data analysis skills