Assistant Product Manager
Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a leading B2B business based in Leeds who are seeking an Assistant Product Manager to join their expanding team. The main purpose of this role will be to assist the Head of Product Management in the delivery of current and future sustainable product groups and to also help develop marketing plans that supports the long term growth of the business.
- Contribute to and developing marketing plans and strategies
- Support in delivering NPD launches from concept to launch
- Develop an understanding of the changing market place through close relationships with sales teams, customers and the market.
- Assistant Product managers are responsible for monitoring the competitor market, providing analysis on innovation and scrutinizing sales to understand the needs of the market, then feedback trends, insights and suggestions to drive commercial development.
- Attend relevant trade shows ensuring promotion of the brand across a variety of channels
- Displaying high levels of attention to detail to ensure accuracy in the completion of all marketing materials.
- Educated to Degree level
- a few years experience within a marketing/product management environment, ideally within the B2B industry
- Good analytical skills
- Full driving licence
Apply for Assistant Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly