New Business Manager
Hertfordshire based creative agency/studio (25 mins from Kings Cross) of 35 people is on a growth mission and seeks a New Business Manager with a track record of business development, winning and growing accounts.
Our key client is a large gaming and betting client, a multi million pound account - others include lifestyle, sports, entertainment brands. Output is varied, we do everything from direct and brand response TV & Radio advertising, to campaign branding & digital out-of-home, from online display and mobile, to content marketing and channel identities.
As a successful rapidly growing company we are looking to hire a proactive, driven and ambitious New Business Manager to join our growing sales & marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be a motivated and proven self- starter who is keen to play a major role in the growth of our business. You will be responsible for driving all net new business acquisition opportunities across our target markets.
- Actively identify & close new business opportunities across our target named accounts
- Build a strong pipeline of opportunities to achieve annual revenue and profitability targets
Responsible for new business development – identifying new sales opportunities and building out a qualified sales pipeline in line with overall company and personal objectives
Responsible for growing revenue and driving net new business growth through billings and gross profit performance across a portfolio of named target accounts
Accurate forecasting on the fiscal performance of all your respective target accounts against set objectives
Management reporting - report to the Business Director and senior management team on all performance measures; and new business sales strategy/plans and activity forecasts as needed
Work closely with marketing to drive new prospect campaigns and manage all inbound leads
Ensure all sales activity is captured within the company’s CRM system for accurate reporting
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous sales experience as a New Business Manager or equivalent position within a digital agency, creative/content agency or marketing agency
- Excellent commercial acumen including financial and budgetary skills as well as previous experience of income accountability
- Ability to identify and develop new commercial opportunities
- Proven track record of successfully winning new business across large named accounts
- Proven ability to deliver against targets and be metric driven
- Comfortable building and managing strategic relationships across organisations and multiple stakeholders operating at a senior level
- Strong relationship and rapport building skills with prospects at all levels – demonstrable ability to identify and nurture new relationships
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sales proposal experience
- Management reporting – ability to report against all key objectives and performance metrics to the senior management team
Apply for New Business Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly