Key Account Manager - Twickenham
Build your sales career as a Key Account Manager - Third Sector Jobs
Are you an experienced sales professional looking for your next challenge with account management responsibilities?
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Business Media (HBM) Recruitment division to work as a Key Account Manager for the UK’s leading provider for charity information on their recruitment platform – Third Sector Jobs.
Why work with us?
Haymarket is a global media company with over 1,500 staff globally and 60 brands including Campaign, Management Today and PR Week. Third Sector is one of the most respected brands within Haymarket’s B2B division. It is an extremely well known brand within the charity sector and therefore is highly regarded as the place for charity professionals to gain the latest industry news, insight and quality content.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles as as Account Director or Sales Manager.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
- Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s recruitment division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!