Marketing Campaign Executive
3 days left
After securing private equity funding in 2014 the company has sky rocketed taking them from 50 to 300 employees and are now serving nearly 6 million customers nationwide.
Due to this success, the company is now on the lookout for a Marketing Campaign Executive to join the ranks. This role will cover all acquisition marketing activity along with reporting on findings across the direct and affiliate marketing channels to the channel owners.
- Lead the monitoring operation to enable marketing channel owners to deliver to their full potential and expectation
- Create and maintain monitoring logs across all marketing channels to maintain an audit of incidents and remediation taken to close any incidents
- Work closely with the brands team to ensure monitoring of all aspects of all marketing activity - creative, partner control, reporting pre and post live check, product briefs etc. are consistently reported appropriately
- Invoicing and Purchase Order management
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly reporting as appropriate to individual channel owners.
- Build and create links via raising source codes and appending them to the correct URL templates
- Maintain Supplier Management Actions
- Annual marketing audit
- Regularly review competitor insight and marketing practices, identifying as and when products are prominently and appropriately positioned or not and reporting back to the team
- Post live checks to ensure financial promotions are displayed compliantly
- Familiarity with various forms of digital marketing activity and product comparison websites
- Attention to detail
- Dynamic and highly motivated
- Team player willing to get stuck in and roll their sleeves up
- Excellent interpersonal skills - oral & written communication
- Ability to collaborate with team members
Apply for Marketing Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly