Strategy & Insight Consultant
The opportunity to join a global leading data agency in their central London office and to work on Blue Chip global clients as their Senior Consultant for Strategy & Insights is here!
For this role, you will have a passion for data. You’re able to delve into the client’s marketing activities, understand their business goals and support them with glittering insight and brilliant ideas to support their commercial success.
- Lead client projects across email and multi-channel marketing strategies, you’ll make recommendations within B2B / B2C.
- Working with data analysts and inhouse teams, you will provide strategic marketing consultancy services to clients across campaign optimisations, campaign management, technology and insight.
- You will run client meetings, quarterly reviews and workshops and be the guru for the client on CRM, loyalty and digital marketing
- You will maintain a commercial focus – always looking for greater potential from a client relationship that will also add great value for them
This role needs you to be:
- CRM & marketing savvy with strong experience in strategic planning in CRM, digital, email marketing with a consumer focused background
- You understand data for marketing and know the associated technology that supports insight into customer behaviour
- You have an advanced analytically focused mindset and can translate information into the story and solution for the client
- You can use analytical tools; Excel, Pivot tables, chart, dashboards. If you have understanding of SQL / SAS and BI reporting tools, that would be useful
- While not an analyst, you understand this area and can do basic QA, hygiene etc and work with stats and tech to gain relevant results
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a key business team that is growing in an internationally recognised agency.
Salary on application.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/