Omni Channel Marketing Lead-Global Network Agency-South Korea
Do you have experience with a global retail marketing agency and a strong understanding of sales channels and would like to work for a global network agency in Asia? Please read on to find out more about this exciting new role ……
With nearly 50 offices in over 40 countries worldwide our client can say they join the elite list of the world's network agencies. They offer a unique approach to how brands connect with consumers and overcome business challenges by building campaigns which help to transport people brands and products.
Reporting directly to the Brand Experience Division Executive this exciting "new" role within the group's office in South Korea offers a great package and bonus. Omni-channel represents a strategy that retailers are taking to connect all sales channels and fuses them into one seamless shopping experience and this role will be to help develop and deliver innovative solutions for a well know electronics client and build a unique service offering in today's data driven world, Offline to Online:-
- Identify the client's business problems and customer barriers and work with teams to develop innovative future proof solutions that enhance customer experience both Offline and Online environment
- Drive Data Driving Retail Marketing and enable digital first culture across teams to develop a suite of end-to-end Omni-Channel, interactive and analytics solutions which help their clients to address industry-specific business needs and challenges, underpinned by a set of core offerings.
- Enhance existing platforms, enable new service capabilities to transform Retail & Digital, using internal and external team capabilities, emerging technologies, modern design language, & data driven content.
Work closely with : Data & Analytics team to extract customer insight to optimise customer touchpoints; across our client's networks to develop unified solutions and deliver data driven retail marketing; other verticals (digital/mobile/data/retail/experiential) in the agency to ensure consistency in process, systems and solutions and integrate data driven framework across all work streams. And much much more.
Is it you?
As the Omni Channel Marketing Lead you must have know-how and understanding of delivery of Omni-channel customer mechanics from search, online, social, mobile and retail as well as a deep understanding and profound knowledge of 'Data Driven Marketing' and integrating customer data from both Online/Offline for cross media optimisation to deliver seamless customer journey.
- Experience: 12-15 years with a Global agency & top tier brands; 5+ years consulting or innovation/agency experiences; 5+ years in industry functions such as telecoms, electronics; 5+ years' with some of the following areas: digital marketing, retail marketing, integrated marketing, mobile solutions, digital solutions, data analytics, content management, omni-channel, eCommerce/mCommerce, social media, CRM; working with Senior Client stakeholders and have strategic discussions related to workstreams; delivering digital innovation projects using a range of techniques to successfully pilot rapidly and scale if successful.
- Excellent understanding of the changing digital environment and its implications for existing organisations.
- Proficient research skills and ability to drive insights to develop an innovative digital retail solution
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment and to juggle several projects.
- Demonstrable experience of working on IT systems projects and procuring effective solutions for CRM, CMS and business systems.
- Strong knowledge of technology and IOT in Retail;
- Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel);
- Strong understanding of data integration from various touch points and digital technologies (online and offline).
- Qualification: MBA or Masters degree; Bachelor's or Degree in Commerce (Major: Marketing & Advertising); digital marketing; Adobe Analytics (optional).
If you are an innovative thinker who believes in imagination and is able to show the creativity in strategy development and insight gathering, who is a digital native, and a great team player with hands-on attitude, and has a passion for retail and shopper marketing, advertising, and brand communications, digital, social and all its manifestations then you must get in touch today.
Salary: USD$300K total package (package includes base salary, housing, trip home, tuition fees for children) + bonus
For anyone who is interested in this role then please send Ali your CV via the "link" below to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.