Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Marketing agency - Central London
£30,000 plus Generous commission scheme OTE £50,000
This is a really interesting job that provides something different to the boring sales roles out there within tech, financial services etc.
It's a one off Business Development Manager role for an award-winning creative marketing agency based in Central London.
Established for nearly 20 years, this independent agency has a client list that reads like a who's who of consumer brands. They create ground breaking advertising and marketing campaigns that see them win multiple awards year in, year out.
They're looking to bolster their team by hiring a talented sales person with around 3 years marketing agency experience in either an account handling or pure new business role. A detailed understanding of the marketing sector is key. You will have a passion for creative marketing and be able to clearly articulate how and why the discipline can be such a valuable tool.
You'll be a people person who thrives on forging relationships with clients and has a confident, energetic presence. You are someone who makes a strong impression and is memorable with no ego, or a fear of picking up the phone to engage new prospects.
Key experience and skills
- Strong track record of building relationships with clients
- Be a new business winner who understands the importance of long term relationships
- Proven ability to create, negotiate and win sizeable opportunities.
- Ability to identify opportunities through clients issues/needs and translate into compelling solutions
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Highly presentable, professional & knowledgeable
- Inspiring with the gravitas to influence clients.
- Excellent attention to detail and never miss an opportunity
- Highly motivated individual able to 'make things happen'
What's in it for you?
Aside from the competitive salary and attractive incentive plan, you'll receive an unrestricted mobile phone, free breakfast, bike storage, showers, quarterly outings on the business, spot prizes, training budgets, senior management mentoring and an early finish every Friday with a free bar :)
It's a great place to work and this is a very important role with loads of scope for progression. If you'd like to find out more please apply now -