Senior Account Manager - Social Media - Integrated Agency
An experienced Senior Account Manager with Social Media expertise is needed urgently to join this forward thinking integrated agency in London.
This Integrated Agency defines themselves as a Behavioural Communications Agency and uses powerful insights to understand consumer behaviour and shape communications campaigns.
They are looking for a brilliant social media expert to join the team. They are looking for someone who is passionate about social and has strong experience in developing and executing social media strategy. A basic knowledge of paid advertising campaigns is vital in order to work seamlessly with their partner agencies.
- Creating and implementing social media strategy, influencer and content strategies
- The ability to optimize and refine existing social strategy and support, including customer service through community management and outreach
- Find key social media influencers based on the influencer strategy
- Comprehensive social listening experience and ability to conduct audits
- Experience using social channel management tools (i.e. schedugram etc)
- Channel management experience (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube)
- Experience on integrated campaigns and ability to work closely with agency partners
- Experience in financial management including budget development, reconciliations and forecasting
- Act as a brand guardian, immersing yourself in all product developments and be able to advise on industry and technology trends and developments
- Line manage AE on the account
- Play a role in upskilling the broader agency on social media.
The role wil be split 80% social media, 20% brand focus.
Is this You?
- At least 3 year of agency experience in a social role
- Personable and client-facing, with experience in creating and growing strong client relationships
- Extensive knowledge of social strategy, paid social and overall community management
- Financial management experience
- Experience in social listening and reporting
- Team-player with pro-active approach
Salary up to £38K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.