Senior Research Manager-Associate Director
Senior Research Manager/Associate Director-York
This is an opportunity to work with global clients across FMCG and retail with a leading market research agency. The company is continuing to grow with huge success while also keeping that family feel that every agency needs as well as providing a fantastic salary and benefits.
My client is currently looking for a Senior Research Manager/Associate Director to join their agency and make an immediate impact within the senior management team and across the company. As an experienced Research Manager you will require strong quant research skills although qual experience would also be a great benefit as well as at least 3 years agency experience.
In terms of the position you will be developing and managing each project and the teams from start to finish with proposal design through to client presentations.
From you they are ideally looking for:
- A passion and enthusiasm for FMCG and consumer research
- An enthusiasm for turning data in insights and developing compelling research stories
- A knowledge of a wide range of quantitative research methodologies (knowledge of qualitative research methodologies would also be beneficial
- Excellent client management and relationship-building skills
- Strong presentation ability and confidence in presenting to senior audiences
- A consultative approach to research and client development
If this sounds like it could be the role for you then please click on the link to apply and find out more about the agency and the position.
Apply for Senior Research Manager-Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly