Senior Graphic Designer
4 days left
Graphic Designer/Design Director
Keywords (Graphics, Design, Visual, Digital, Print)
Location - London
Salary - £35k - £45k
Our client is looking for a talented Graphic Designer/Design Director to help them continue creating exciting visual communications across all media from their London office.
If you currently have some experience as a Graphic Designer/Design Director and you are looking for a fresh new challenge in a fun and successful environment, this could be the ideal next step for you to grow and develop your skills on a range of projects.
This role is a mixture of digital, print design and project management with a focus on engaging and growing all social media and marketing. As the Graphic Designer/Design Director you will be supporting the Sales and Marketing team alongside the Creative Director.
- Help to conceptualise new marketing material
- Create and maintain visual communications for our website and social media
- Manage print related tasks
- Design / produce print related marketing material
- Produce company related stationery
- Develop website layout
- Maintain brand consistency throughout your work
- Maintain the look and feel of the website thereafter
- Have a good working knowledge of print repro
- Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the Creative Director
- Great knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign and Illustrator Photoshop
- Experience within video and motion graphics production for digital distribution
- Ability to code
- Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail
- Have a strong interest in design trends
- Be able to write competently
- Have excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to convey information verbally
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly