Senior Marketing Manager
I am delighted to be working with a leading UK Charity to secure them a talented Senior Marketing Manager. My client are a lovely bunch with a talented team of multi-channel marketers who are now in need of an experienced manager to lead their energetic and passionate team to deliver their marketing strategy.
Working alongside the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Manager will develop and deliver the marketing strategy to drive revenue growth as well as member engagement and acquisition. A hands-on role requiring excellent team leadership skills and solid commercial acumen.
Key duties will include:
- Creating an annual marketing programme and overseeing the delivery of marketing campaigns within budget
- Managing an integrated marketing programme with an emphasis on digital communications channels.
- Driving membership retention and acquisition activities
- Lead and develop a multi-skilled marketing team
- Manage and drive key stakeholder relationships
- Management of a six-figure marketing budget
- Reporting and analysis of campaign performance, customer experience and brand awareness
- Work cohesively with other managers and departments internally
This is a super role for an experienced Marketing Manager or Head of looking for a new challenge; the role will require the postholder to have a proven track record in delivering and analysing marketing plans as well as a hands-on approach. People management experience is essential, and you will be used to managing a range of levels and abilities to get the best out of your team.
Whilst this is a multi-channel role, it is essential that the postholder has strong digital skills and an up to date knowledge of digital trends. Previous experience of working within a charitable or member-led setting is also highly advantageous.
Interviews will be held towards the end of October, so please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for Senior Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly