Senior Planner - B2B Agency - London
A global leader in B2B marketing communications is looking for a talented Senior Planner to join the team.
This B2B agency works with some of the world's biggest names in aviation, tech, telco and engineering and delivers everything from brand positioning, direct marketing through to customer engagement, content & social.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll deliver strategic thinking, inspire great creative to produce effective integrated campaigns, you care about always delivering the best possible response to sticky client briefs and
Who you are
You’ll be a B2B specialist, someone who has a natural curiosity about the world – about how and why people behave the way they do. You're adept at translating complex data into key insights. You're passionate about developing strategies that transform businesses and You’ll be confident developing relationships with clients at all levels with the ability to inspire those around you.
Some of the day to day
- Conducting and commissioning research
- Writing creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Working to deliver recommendations and robust strategies
- Developing integrated campaigns
- Developing content distribution strategy – search, social, web, mobile and direct channels
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Evaluating, optimise and monitor campaigns
- Proactively identify creative opportunities
- Actively contributing to new business pitches
What you’ll need
- At least 4 years’ experience in a marketing agency
- A natural ability to uncover killer insight
- Experienced in conducting and commissioning research
- Solid experience in B2B campaign delivery
- Ideally experience in aviation, tech, telco and engineering categories
- Experience in delivering fully integrated campaigns
- Able to write inspirational creative briefs
- Experience in using marketing automation software - Hubspot or similar
- Able to articulate your ideas in a concise manner
- Ability to identify opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Planner to progress their career at a No.1 B2B agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.