Brand Manager - Leeds
An exciting brand manager opportunity with a fantastic FMCG business, working within their established marketing team in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
My clients portfolio of brands is continuously expanding and they hold an excellent position in their sector. They invest heavily across concept development, insights, and brand which has ensured they've developed at pace alongside the rapidly changing retail environment of the last 2 years.
- Develop the brand strategy and execute communication plans (ATL, TTL and BTL) including media planning, social strategy, PR and corporate communications.
- Developing a strong customer and consumer understanding of brand performance, analysis, and reporting to the business.
- Development of brand strategies and tactics.
- Development of marketing mix for the portfolio in conjunction with the brand marketing teams, and the commercial team.
- Monitor brand expenditure in line with agreed marketing budget.
- Undertake competitor research and a immerse yourself in the market.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and the wider commercial team when required.
The ideal candidate:
- Marketing experience in FMCG or B2B environment.
- A creative thinker with excellent commercial acumen.
- A passion for the industry with a strong understanding of how to take new products to market in a B2B environment.
- Possess a strategic mind set in terms of how to grow a brand.
- Personal Leadership: Responsible for driving own results.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Leeds based commutable across West Yorkshire including York, Harrogate, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Selby, Wakefield and Bradford.
Competitive package; £33,000 - £38,000
Apply for Brand Manager - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly