Marketing Manager - South Yorkshire
A all encompassing marketing manager post for a fast growing business based in South Yorkshire. This role will suit a well rounded marketeer with experience of working in a B2B environment preferably involving services.
My client is an award wining organisation which continues to grow really fast. An investor in its people and one which prides itself on the quality of its service.
Based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the role of the marketing manager is to own all marketing activity for the B2B arm of the business and thus will suit someone who has marketed in a professional services environment.
As marketing manager you will:
- Acquire new clients through clear and engaging marketing.
- Work closely with the account management team to manage the in-life experience and customer journey.
- Monitor industry trends and share best practice.
- Work with 3rd party creative and media agencies to deliver the above.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Ensure all marketing activity is highly targeted, engaging and relevant.
- Plan all activities and make decisions based on customer insight and data.
- Accurately forecast, plan and achieve business customer numbers.
- Support the Head of Marketing with strategic planning to achieve the marketing department goals.
To be successful for this post the ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive B2B marketing experience.
- Experience of managing 3rd party agencies.
This marketing manager position is based in South Yorkshire and commutable from Rotherham, Doncaster, Sheffield, Barnsley and Worksop.
Competitive package on offer in the region of £33-38,000.
Apply for Marketing Manager - South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly