Account Manager, Central London - Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
This agency is a full service sports and entertainment outfit. Building brands, working with rights holders and creating live experiences with a fresh perspective. They need an Account Manager to help them lead the charge.
As an agency they are openly collaborative and constantly curious. They are creating impact by challenging convention, unified in the belief that great minds don’t always think alike. Are you the kind of Account Manager that shares this ethos?
This Account Manager will be on the front line for the agency’s brands in devising, directing and implementing projects that support and execute their client programmes in global sport.
The Account Manager requires proven experience in partnership management. The successful Account Director should be dynamic, energetic, confident, organized, strategic and creative minded, with great multi-tasking skills and the ability to think on their feet in this demanding but very exciting role.
The role requires the Account Manager to work as part of a global sports marketing team activating across Cape Town, Las Vegas, Vancouver and Paris.
This responsibilities of this Account Manager will include:
- Working directly with local markets to assist with strategic guidance and insight to the client to ensure that brand and business objectives are met
- Support with responsibility of partnership performance across the tournaments and client accountability
- Assist with all elements of programme execution, budget planning and client success
- Help lead the strategic development, in close partnership with the Account Director and the internal account team, on the delivery and implementation of all contracted assets
- Work with peers to identify, develop, deploy, and evaluate marketing strategies for the benefit of the client taking into consideration objectives, market forces, cost and profitability factors
- Act as a trusted advisor to the client throughout their relationships in the global sports landscape
The skills and experience this Account Manager will need are:
- Experience in a similar position with a proven track record of success across Account Management, Brand Planning and Brand Activation. (Minimum 3 years experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated empathy and commitment to success, along with a proven ability to manage expectations
- Confident, articulate, passionate individual with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively as well as ability to listen
- Acumen to look at business performance and drive incremental account growth.
- Understanding of brands, rights holders and sports marketing
Are you an Account Manager with proven experience in sponsorship and/or partnerships, preferably in the sports sector?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS398.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/