Senior Account Exec/Account Manager
5 days left
Established advertising/marketing agency is looking for a switched on, dynamic senior account executive/account manager.
This is ideal for someone who is looking for the next stage in their career. You will be given plenty of opportunity to grow in the role, and so someone who is confident and has a strong work ethic will flourish.
You’ll be joining an established team who can in turn offer constant support and training to help you build your skill sets and knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working in a busy integrated agency environment.
Ensuring you are the right fit for the team is essential and this will be built through a mixture of your experience, approach and knowledge.
Our client is passionate about what they do and how they do it. It is essential that this is translated into the quality of everything they deliver, so we will look for you to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Self-motivation and high energy levels
- Understanding of agency processes
- Commercially astute business approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for creative communications
It is essential you can demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education: Bachelor degree – ideally industry-related, but not essential.
- Short-term potential to take a brief from a client, input into the writing of a creative brief and see a project through to delivery – on time and on budget.
- Pro-active contribution and support of client campaigns and projects.
- Professional, business-like demeanour when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Controlled management of a number of projects for different clients at any one time.
- High standard of attention to detail, in proofreading and written correspondence.
- Understanding of production, agency process and a keen interest in future industry trends.
- Fast and efficient, ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- ‘Sleeves rolled up’, flexible and helpful approach, providing support to all areas of the business.
- Numeracy – key for estimating, invoicing and billing.
- Competency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and further in-house systems.
Apply for Senior Account Exec/Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly