Our Not for Profit client have briefed Blue Skies on an excellent new Marketing Manager role. They are seeking someone on a 12-month fixed term contract to work as an integral part of their multi-disciplinary team. The Marketing Manager will be heavily involved in creating, implementing and delivering a range of consumer facing campaigns across digital and traditional channels.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing strategy, tactics and plans centred around consumer behaviour campaigns
- Project managing the delivery and evaluation of marketing plans
- Involvement in existing marketing activities across PR, advertising, OOH, TV, web, email and social media
- Campaign analysis and reporting
- Close liaison with external suppliers, stakeholders and developing partner relationships
This is a fast-paced role working collaboratively within the wider marketing and creative team's so an enthusiastic and team-focussed approach is essential.
You will require previous full-mix marketing communications experience ideally gained within a B2C environment and enjoy a hands-on management role.
Working within a large, complex organisational structure, and with lots of external stakeholder and supplier engagement, you will need to have excellent communication skills and enjoy liaising at all levels.
Interviews for this role are ongoing so to avoid missing out, apply now for immediate consideration.
Marketing Manager, to £32k - Warwickshire
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly