Internal Communications Manager
- International Law Firm.
- Work on exciting projects and relaunches.
- You must hold strong writing skills and ideally professional services experience.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be busy sourcing, researching, drafting and editing material for internal distribution to all colleagues within the organisation and directing agreed content to a range of channels including digital. You’ll use a range of internal systems for the recording of communications activity and provide advice and guidance on best practice and internal communications.
Another aspect of the role will be to manage the confidential information in line with the firm’s protocols and also supporting the Head of Communications with a number of different internal projects.
What experience you will need to apply
- Have experience of delivering internal communications , ideally within a professional services firm
- Possess extremely strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
- Be able to work independently, using own initiative where appropriate to progress tasks, and able to produce accurate and high quality work
- Have the organisation skills, tenacity and resilience to deliver to time in a fast-paced environment
- Be team oriented, flexible and enthusiastic with a committed, can-do approach;
- Have experience of using technology to create and deliver engaging material and measure its impact
- Have a thirst for technical knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your experience and a range of company benefits and perks!
Contact me today to discuss details and chat about your next steps and job search.
Apply for Internal Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly